In the meantime, everyone has probably soon realized that the world is slowly but surely sinking into the plastic garbage and that something has to be done about it if our descendants are to have a place worth living.
The good news is:
1 ton of plastic waste contains approx. 500 – 700 kg of oil for recovery
or 1 ton old tires contain approx. 400 – 450 kg oil
+ approx. 150 kg steel
+ approx. 300 kg „Carbon Black“ for recovery and further processing!
What many do not know, however, is that it is technically no problem at all to transform this plastic waste by so-called pyrolysis back into its raw material – namely oil.
The oil obtained is separated by distillation into petrol, diesel and other fractions and can simply be used as fuel or heating material.
Even old car tires can be transformed back into their raw materials oil, steel and soot, so that one can earn good money by tidying up these „wastes“ even, morally well justifiable, with relatively small investment.
1 ton of plastic waste contains approx. 500 – 700 kg of oil
1 ton of used tyres contain approx. 400 – 450 kg of oil
+ approx. 150 kg steel
+ ca. 300 Kg „Carbon Black) for further processing
(See also yield of various wastes below)
The continuous procurement of used tyres initially appears to be organisationally easier than the procurement of plastic waste sorted by the ton.
A pyrolysis plant for 5 tons of tyres per day
- needs approx. 450 sqm space
- and offers 4 – 5 jobs.
Description, certificates and all other technical data
to the pyrolysis plant in this PDF >
Description and technical data
Distillation plant in this PDF>
Products from waste or tires
Fuel oil (45%-55%)
1. is used as heating material and sold to cement factory, glass factory, ceramics factory, electricity plant, steel works, boiler works, etc.
2. is used in the heavy oil generator to generate electricity.
3. deep processing to diesel oil with distillation plant, colour and odour removal system, the final oil can be used in trucks, tractors, etc.
„Carbon Black“ (30%-35%)
1. process as heating material to pellet or briquette.
2. make N220, N330, N550 or N660, which is widely used in the tyre industry.
3. production of Carbon to Color Master Batch and sale to the plastics industry.
Steel wire (10%-15%)
1st sale directly to the iron and steel factory.
Flammable gas (8%-10%)
1. return to the furnace to heat the reactor instead of coal/wood/wood/oil/natural gas.
2. the excess gas can be stored to restart the next batch.
Yield per month (5 tons plant):
Oil: 5 x 400 KG = 2000 Kg / day (0,85Kg/l) = 2350 litres / day / = 47000 l oil / month
Steel: 5 x 150 Kg = 750 kg / day = 15000 Kg steel / month
„Carbon Black“: 5 x 300 KG = 1500 Kg / day = 30000 Kg / month
Net production / month
ready-to-use oil = 47,000 litres
minus own consumption of the plant for operating pyrolysis and distillation = 530 litres of oil / day = – 10600 litres / month
= 36.000 l = € 23,400,- (approx. € 0,65 / litre fuel oil price Spain 04/2019 = € 0,78)
Steel = 15000 Kg (market price approx. 540,- € /1000 Kg (04/2019 = (from https://www.stahlpreise.eu/) )
= € 8100,-
Carbon Black = 30000 Kg (market price = approx. € 500,-/ 1000kg)
= € 15000,-
Income from oil and steel total = € 46.500,- / month
(Market prices as of 04/2019)
Operating costs / month:
- Wages = € 2500,- x 8 employees = € 20.000,-
- Lease = approx. € 3000,-
- Vehicles leasing = € 2000,-
- Electricity = € 1800,-
- other = € 1000,-
- Replacement for wear / maintenance of the plant = approx. 5000,- € / month
(the plant is worn out after approx. 750 – 800 batches (3 years) at least partially and must be renewed)
= 180.000,- / 36 months)
Operating costs = € 34.800,-
Income = € 46.500,-
surplus = € 11.700,- / month x 12 months = € 140.400,- / year
Acquisition / investment costs
for a certified and for Europe approved 5 tons/day „Tyres to Oil“ facility:
- Pyrolysis plant = approx. € 50.000,-
- Distillation = approx. € 65.000,-
- Transport = approx. € 31.000,-
- Tanks and other installations = € 100.000,-
- Construction e.g. : workers , specialists = ca. € 150.000,-
- Planning, permits, advertising, etc. = € 100,000 (?)
Total costs = € 500.000,-
surplus/ year = € 140.400,-
Who wants to deal with it or participate in it?
- to clean up the garbage on the planet
- to conserve, save and use resources in the best possible way?
Who, e.g. business economist, engineer, environmentalist, etc. can do this?
- either with his technical or commercial knowledge, experience, contacts
- or in its own interest as an investor or donor.
- or by distribution / sharing, e.g. on Facebook?
The acquisition cost of a plant for processing 10, instead of 5 tons of garbage or tires per day,
are only about 20% higher.
Huayin waste tire/plastic to diesel pyrolysis plant installed in Mexico
Gepostet von Xinxiang Huayin Renewable Energy Equipment Co.,Ltd am Dienstag, 24. November 2015
The plants are built and supplied by http://www.huayinrecycling.com/
Project – Treatment of used tyres
1. starting material: used tyres, worn rubber, medical waste, MSW.
2. output products: Fuel oil, soot, steel wire, combustible gas.
3. capacity/batch: 3-10 tons.
4. plot request: 300-400 square meters.
5. certification: CE, ISO, SGS, SGS, BV.
6. material of the reactor: Q345R/Q245R/310S+boiler plate/stainless steel.
7. cooling system: integrated condensation system.
8. EU emission standard: 100% environmentally friendly recycling of used tyres.
Oil yield of various types of waste :
Truck tyres 45%-50
40% car tyres
Bicycle and motorcycle tyres 30%-35%
Rubber cable 25%-35%.
Sole of shoes 25%-35%.
Mixed sole 20%-30%.
Chemical fibre carpets 30%.
PMMA 40 %.
Other rubber 35%.
PE 85 %-95 % PE
PP 80%-90% PP
ABS 40 %.
Pure white plastic 60%-70%.
Fishing net, safety net 45%-50%.
Practical bags 40%.
Plastic brand 20%.
Waste from the paper mill 20%-30%.
Household waste 20%-50%.
Pure plastic cable 60%-80%.
Clean plastic bags 50%.